We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of transformers that are assured to have high quality standards. Our range of transformers includes Power Transformer, Distribution Transformers, Furnace Transformers, Servo Transformers, Auto Transformers, Dry Type Transformers, Potential Transformer and Isolation Transformer.
These are composed of following essential components:
- Core: It is made of cold rolled grain oriented silicon steel laminations using latest technique of annealing. Interleaved and mitred joints help in reducing the core losses and magnetizing current. It is designed to sustain over fluxing up to 12.5%. Both the sides are insulated with individual stamping using the oil resistant and temperature resistant insulating material.
- Winding: It is of any type such as spiral, crossover, helical, disc that are designed to withstand the dynamic, mechanical, optimum electrical, and thermal stresses depending on the current and voltage. The coils are wound with electrolytic grade high conductivity, annealed wire and strips covered with quality insulation.
All coils are reinforced, insulated and pregnated with insulating varnish to with the effect of short circuits and impulse voltage shocks. Cooling ducts are provided to minimize the hotspot temperature and temperature gradient between winding and oil.
- Insulation & Oil: The insulation material such as bakelite tubes, pre-compressed boards, corrugated cylinders, blocks, insulating tapes, glass sleeves varnish, empire sleeves, epoxy bushing and porcelain bushing are used to ensure long life of the transformers. Oil used as a coolant and insulating medium is conforming to IS: 335. Before filling in to the transformers, oil is centrifuged, dehydrated and filtered through 'Stream Line Filtration Plant' and tested to ensure moisture free.
- Tank & Radiators: It is made of quality mild steel sheets, plates and pipes by electrical welding. Proper bracing and stiffeners are provided for robust construction. The tanks are tested at specific pressure for leakage at joints and welds. Sufficient cooling radiators are provided for maximum dissipation of heat during extreme ambient temperatures. The radiators are made from pressed steel fins or elliptical tubes.
- Paints: Tank surface exposed to atmosphere is galvanized & painted with two coats of red oxide paint to provide maximum resistance to corrosion and two coats of epoxy based anti-corrosive enamel paint. Surface in contact with oil is treated with two coats of 'Oil and Heat Resistant Paint'. This paint has more effective resistance compared to ordinary enamel paint against corrosion andoil & heat reactions.
- Temperature Rise: Designed for maximum temperature rise at full rated load. 40°C/50°c for oil & winding for aluminum wound transformers and 45°C/55°C for oil/Winding for Copper wound transformers.
- Tapping Switches
- Terminal Arrangement
- Fitting & Accessories